Hardware Developer (m/f/d) for FPGA implementations in Dresden
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „MINTsax.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
The Connected Robotics Lab merges the results of our research and strives to build compelling demos and visualizations. We aim to showcase 5G and IoT technologies in realistic real-world applications. With a very flat hierarchy as well as an agile team we provide the environment for bringing in your ideas. We value communication and teamwork to accomplish our ambitious goals together.
What you will do
- Perform fixpoint analysis and conversion of state-of-the-art and beyond communications algorithms,
- Design elegant hardware architectures for newest 5G PHY and MAC implementations,
- Synthesize newest algorithms into modern hardware platforms,
- Test and validate hardware components in compelling real-world scenarios.
- PhD or professional experience in FPGA development
- Advanced knowledge in VHDL or other hardware description languages
- Experience with automated testing of hardware components
- Experience in signal processing algorithms are advantageous
What we provide
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Work on future technologies
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
- Competitive salary
- Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree certificate, short summary of Master/PhD thesis.
- Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Kurzprofil der Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
The Barkhausen-Institut, founded 2018 in Dresden, is the German IoT institute. We perform research on cutting edge connected technologies and demonstrate their application in the society of tomorrow. Our goal is to build a secure and flexible IoT platform, capable to transform anything into something connected.
Dresden has established itself as the main location for the semiconductor industry in Europe, counting on a lively and well-coordinated ecosystem of industry, startups, research institutes and academia, with proven excellence in several research areas, which are key for the wireless communications industry and the Internet of Things, such as hardware, software, security and connectivity. The Barkhausen Institut has strong links with the TUD and the local R&D ecosystem, and will serve as a catalyzer of technology research into business solutions and technology start-ups.
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you!
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf MINTsax.de.Link zur Stellenausschreibung auf der Seite von Barkhausen Institut gGmbH