Product Designer UI/UX Web & App (f/m/d) in Halle (Saale) und Leipzig
Halle (Saale) und Leipzig
Bitte bewerben Sie sich hier auf „MINTsax.de“ mit dem „Jetzt bewerben“ Link/Button rechts oben.
Twinner© Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Product Designer UI/UX for Web and App located in Leipzig or Halle (Saale).
Twinner© is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild, Supercar Blondie Review).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
- Serve as guardian and owner of all things concerning our users’ experience across all products / platform components
- Create intuitive, valuable and high-quality concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs across the entire customer journey
- Work alongside the product & engineering team to maintain a holistic view of the overall Customer Experience and ensure delightful and meaningful user-centric designs
- Consult and support QA regarding user experience testing; be the key advocate of quality for both internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain design systems, UI pattern libraries and style guides
- Conduct user research and work with Sales, Marketing and Sales Engineering teams to gain an understanding of the customers and their problems
- Proactively solve problems and take responsibility for self-managing tasks to meet production deadlines
- Identify and optimize existing pain points and rework the existing UX to market standards
- 3+ years’ experience with end-to-end product design, including creating complex user interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to clearly communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Cross-platform design experience (Web, iOS, Android, etc)
- Good technical understanding of how to build and maintain design systems and pattern libraries
- Excellent visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- You stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, innovations, and technologies
- You showcase Brand skills, such as visual and conceptual projects
- Fluent in English / Nice-to-have: German skills (B2 level), as most current customers are German-speaking
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Dieser Job bzw. Stellenanzeige als 'Product Designer UI/UX Web & App (f/m/d)' ist für folgende Adressen ausgeschrieben: 06112 Halle (Saale) bei/in Saalekreis in Sachsen-Anhalt und 04179 Leipzig in Sachsen.
Kurzprofil der Twinner Group
Twinner© is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. Twinner© brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The Twinner© Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Wir suchen Kandidaten, die die Zukunft der Automobilbranche mitgestalten wollen und Digitalisierung leben. Jeder Mitarbeiter kann bei uns seine eigenen Ideen ins Unternehmen und die Prozesse einbringen. Bei Interesse freuen wir uns über Deinen Lebenslauf und Zeugnisse.
Kompetenzfelder, auf die wir uns spezialisiert haben
Jobs und Stellen
vor 5 Tagen
vor 14 Tagen
vor 9 Tagen
Praktika und Ausbildungen
vor 6 Tagen
vor 8 Tagen
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf MINTsax.de.